lördag 14 januari 2017

HUDA BEAUTY Textured Shadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition

Hello beautiful!




If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen that I received the Huda Beauty Textured Shadow Palette Rose Gold Edition as a Christmas gift from my sister.  She and her hubby Anders made a stop in Dubai on their way home from their honeymoon in the Seychelles. Lucky for me it was still available there!


What can I say, I love this palette! Huda did a really good job with it. I love the packaging with the eyes, the palette itself has a see through cover which I really like. The colors are sooo stunning and they blend beautifully. At first, by just swatching the shadows on my hand, I was a bit skeptical because the matte shadows felt quite dry. But using them with a brush on my eyes, they were really great. The palette contains 18 shadows in different finishes, mattes, satin and metallic. 


The palette is quite pricey and retails for £65 (apx. SEK 780). At this moment it's sold out on Hudas website and also Cultbeauty. You can join a waiting list on both sites and you'll be notified when the palette is restocked. 
  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar