söndag 8 januari 2017

2 x Glossybox - Double the fun!

Hello lovies! 

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a great new year! Hopefully 2017 is going to bring good things to all of you. 

I thought I'd start of the year with a post of the last two Glossyboxes I received. Because of Christmas I usually get the two boxes at the same time in the middle of December. 

Novembers theme was Christmas Sparkle and Decembers theme, made in collaboration with Kenza, Pink Diamond. 



Vill du testa Glossybox?!  
Klicka här för att börja din prenumeration! 




Glossybox November 2016


The November Glossybox brought a new products that I've haven't tried before besides the Carven perfume sample and The Body Shop Body Butter, at lease not this scent. I'm most excited to try the HOTMAKEUP Brush Cleanser. 

HOTMAKEUP - Makeup Brush Cleanser 


LA THEORIE DES VOLCANS - Noir Eternae Youth Potion, Face Scrub

THE BODY SHOP - Body Butter Vanilla Chai

DE BRUYÈRE BEAUTÉ - Jumbo Eye Pencil in Bubble

CARVEN - L'Eau de Toilette





Glossybox December 2016 KENZA EDITION


The December Glossybox on the other hand came with 3 products that I've already tried before. 

BATISTE STYLIST - XXL Volume Spray


THIS WORKS - Camera Close Up: 3-in-1 Mask, Moisturizer, Primer

MDMFLOW - Lipstick Bossy

CARMEX - Carmex Original 

BURT'S BEES - Hand Salve



Have a nice day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar