torsdag 28 juli 2016

Makeup Look - An inspiration Recreated

Hello dolls,


New look up for you today! 
I've been loving this color combination a lot lately. Colorful but stil kind of subtile. 
I saw Marlena (Makeupgeektv) wearing something similar to this on Snapchat a while back and I fell in love! So I decided that I had to try and recreate it. I tried a few different colors and ways to make it suite me and my eyes the best. Hope you like it as well!
Have a wonderful day!







Face
Becca Backlight Priming Filter 
EX 1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation in F200
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer to cover dark circles
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer to highlight the face, under eyes, center of my forehead, bridge of my nose, cupids bow and on my chin
MAC Shaping Powder in Emphasize mixed with 
Anastasia Beverly Hills contour powder in Banana to set the concealer under my eyes
Make Up Store Wonder Powder in Kalahari to set the rest of the face
Benefit Hoola Bronzer to do some light contouring
Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed to warm up my face
theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer on top of the bronzer on my cheeks for some extra glow
Nars Blush in Orgasm
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette
     - Champagne Pop to highlight the cheek bones, forehead, cupids bow and bridge of my nose
     - Prosecco Pop on the apples of the cheeks 

Brows

Anastasia Beverly Hills BrowWiz

Eyes

MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
MAC Eyeshadow in
     - Blanc Type all over the lid to set the primer
     - Mylar on the inner part of the eye
     - Nylon in the tear duct 

Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in

     - Chickadee as the transition color 
     - Curfew on the outer 3rd of the lid
     - Corrupt along the lash line half way in and smudged up on the outer part of the lid

MAC x Chris Chang Eyeshadows in

     - Electric Mandarin in the crease, just going half way in
     - Mu Mu Bloom on the center of the lid

KICKS Lasting Liner in Black In the waterline and to tight line


Maybelline Mega Volume Miss Hippie Mascara


Lips

KICKS Matte Lipstick in Ribbon
KICKS Lipstick in Vintage Lace


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar