måndag 17 oktober 2016

Nails - Essie: Maki Me Happy

Fall is here and so are beautiful dark nail polishes! 

One of my favorite polishes at the moment is the new Essie - Maki Me Happy. Which comes in the lates collection "kimono-over and we're all get lucky". 

This color is described as "crimson-wrapped berry" which doesn't really tell me anything. I'd want to describe it as a red with an black undertone, it's really stunning! It's a very dark red without being to much burgundy. 
If you like it, then go out and grab it while you can, since this is an limited edition collection. I got mine at my local Kicks store. Unfortunately it seems to be sold out online. 

First I used a base coat from Scratch, which is a Swedish nail care company, No Dry Nail. Love it! Alternate between this one and Essie Millionails Intense Care which also is a favorite of mine. 

Two coats of Maki Me Happy

The last step, I used the new OPI Plumping Volumizing Top Coat. Fast drying and gives a gel like effect and shine. 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar