lördag 4 februari 2017

Eye of the Day - Apolosophy


Apolosophy is a quite new makeup line that is sold in some pharmacies around Sweden. I've looked at the products a few times, but kept myself from buying since I don't really "need" more makeup. But the other day I fell for the temptation so I went a head and bought one of their eyeshadow palletes.  The whole makeup line seems really nice, and after playing around with this palette I might go back to try out more things =) 



Jag har använt /I've used 
    
Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil in Dark Brown

Eyes 
Lumene Beauty Base Eyeshadow Primer
Apolosophy Eyeshadow Palette in 01 Warm Brown, lightest colour in the tear duct, middle colour inner corner of the eye, the dark brown on most part of the lid, same thing under the lower lashline
MAC Eyeshadow in Omega in the crease, Vanilla under the brow bone, Nehru to deepen the crease and outer corner
KIKO Twinkle Eye Pencil in 02 Inspiring Golden Brown (Tack Nora <3
MUS Eye pencil in Black
L'oréal Miss Manga Mascara

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar