lördag 6 juni 2015

Makeup Looks - Randoms

Hello dolls, 


I'm back! 
A while back I did two looks that I wanted to post. Then the flu season started and I just can't seem to get rid of it... 

Below you'll find pictures of the looks I did, unfortunately I don't have the information on what products I used, it sucks I know. The very few things I do remember I'll right below the pictures, I'm very sorry for that. Two of the things I do remember are new items a bought a while back, and bright blue gel eyeliner that I used on one of the looks, and a purple eye pencil, and these two things are kind of the center of attention of the looks. Beautiful products!

See this post as an inspiration, and if you'd like to recreate them, then just use the whatever you have at home! 

 
The light blue eyeliner is MAC Fluidline in Deep Peep,
the dark blue eyeliner is Laura Mercier Crème eyeliner in Indigo, 
Brows are Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade in Medium Brown
 
 
The purple eyeliner is KiKo Graphic Ritual kajal & eyeliner. (no name or number on it),
Lashes are by Eylure
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar