torsdag 25 juni 2015

Makeup Look - Green Room

Hello beautiful ladies,

The main color I used today was a Limited Edition by MAC. But as I often say, you don't have to use the exact same colors as I'm using or the same brand, use whatever you have at home and I'm sure it'll look great! For me, this is a perfect evening look. I have warm brown shades on the crease with a pop of color on the center. I love adding a pop of color to my looks. 









Face
KICKS Blur Primer - get it here
Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation
L'Oréal Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder, to set the under eye concealer
Benefit Hoola Bronzer, to bronze the face
Illamasqua Powder Blush in Tremble
bareMinerals All Over Face Color Clear Radiance

Brows
Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in #25

Eyes
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
MAC eyeshadow in 
     - Gesso all over the lid
     - Embark inner and outer corners of the lid and conected in the crease
     - Green Room on the center of the lid

Melt Cosmetics Eyeshadow Stack Dark Matter

     - Blurr as the transition shade

Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in Noir in the waterline 
L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes So Cuture - get it here
House of Lashes False Lashes in my favorite style Heartbreaker

Lips
MAC Lip Pencil in Soar
MAC Lipstick in Angel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar