måndag 1 september 2014

Makeup Look using the Chocolate Bar Palette

Hello dolls, 

So ever since I got the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, I've been reaching for it all the time, it also made it in to my July Favorites. So I thought I'd do a look using this amazing palette today. Hope you like it! 





Jag har använt /I've used 
    
Face
L'oréal Lumi Magique Base
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
MAC Bronzing Powder Matte Bronze
MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Stereo Rose

Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil Brunette
Eyeko Brow Gel 

Eyes 
Nars Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
     - White Chocolate on the brow bone
     - Salted Caramel & Cherry Cordial in the crease
     - Candied Violet on the lid and under the lower lash line
     - Créme Brulee on the center of the lid
House of Lashes Lashes in Feline

Lips
Khroma Beauty Au Naturél In The Flesh Lipstick
Milani Lipstick in Nude Créme

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar