fredag 5 september 2014

Makeup Look - Soft Eyes Dark Lip

Hello beauties, 

I've probably said this before but here it comes again, I'm more of an eye makeup girl rather then lipstick girl. But every once in a while I like to smack on a dark lip. So today I used this really dark and vampy purple lipstick by Make Up Store and pared it with just a wash of color on the eyes. Would you wear a dark lip like this? 

The lipstick is much darker in real life




Jag har använt /I've used 
    
Face
Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet Foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
L'oréal Revitalift Magic Blur
NYX Blush in Mocha

Brows
Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow

Eyes 
Nars Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
MAC Pigment in Lily White & Blonde's Gold over the lid 
Stila Kajal Eye Liner Onyx
Make Up Store Eye Pencil Czar
Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara
Ardell Lashes in Demi Whispies

Lips
Kicks Lip Liner in Bluberry Lips
Make Up Store Lipstick in Magic 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar