lördag 22 mars 2014

Mecca Maxima + haul

While in Australia, I of course hade to visit their makeup heaven - MECCA MAXIMA! (And not just ones)

Mecca Maxima is Australia's makeup candy land. It's a store just like Sephora with lots of different and fun makeup brands. The prices I'd say are similar to Swedish prices, and compared to the US that means more expensive. But I did get a few goodies with me! 



When I sat down to write this post I realized that there wasn't that many products from Mecca in the photo. But because I wanted to keep this post kind of short and also I couldn't fit all things in one picture, I just picked a few random products. I hope that's ok. 

The products in the pics below are not all from Mecca. I just thought I'd do one mixed haul  with a few of the stuff I bought. 


1. Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Kitten (Mecca)

2. Maybelline 
     - Dream Nude Airfom Foundation
     - Dream Matte Mousse

3. Maybelline Color Sensational (Left to right)
     - 140 Juicy Bubblegum
     - 914 Vibrant Mandarin
     - MAT5


3. 

4. L'orèal & Maybelline Color Whisper (Left to right)
     - P502 Cherry Crush (L'orèal)
     - 45 Who Wore It Red-er
     - 55 One Size Fits Pearl


5. Hourglass Ambient Lightning (Mecca)
     - Blush Ethereal Glow
     - Powder Dim Light

6. Nars Eyeshadow in Bavaria (Mecca)

7. Face of Australia Colour Max Eyeshadow Palette in Gold Mine

7.

8. Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil in Dark Brunette (Mecca)

9. MAC
     - Powder Blush in Well Dressed
     - Eyeshadow in Brown Script


10. Essence Pigment Tribal Summer in Copper Earth

11. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in 220 Fuchsia Finery

12. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Left to Right)
     - 050 Precious Beige
     - 025 Sweetheart
     - 020 Lovesick

12.

 13. MAC Eyeshadow Refill
     - Copperplate
     - Smut

I also finally got my hands on this gorgeous Tom Ford Lip Color in Casablanca


1 kommentar:

  1. Maybelline Dream Nude Airfom Foundation is awesome. I wish I did buy the one either but Fake Tan is more Awesome and gives your skin smooth and glow.

    SvaraRadera