tisdag 18 mars 2014

Australia!

My vacation is over and it's time to get back to reality again...

I had a wonderful time with family and friends, miss them so much already. 
Felt good to change boots and a thick jacket with sandals and dresses, even if just for 14 days. =)

I thought I'd share a few photos from my trip, and my cousins wedding.

Beautiful view of downtown Sydney
Harbour Bridge
My cuz, my sis and I infront of Sydney Opera House
Darling Harbour


Bondi Beach!
Maroubra Beach
Nineveh Club
Nice dinner with Anita & Danti at the Italian restaurant Crinitis in Paramatta
The beautiful bride and her sister
Beautiful Dahlia & I
The pretty bridesmaids
Mr. Frankie & I 
Me with Frankie & Adamo
Neramsen & Oudate! <3
My lovely sis & I
My beautiful cousin Caroline and I
My darling Nineveh
With my pretty cousin Mimi
My Canadian family, Eddie, Adamo, Frankie, Adid and Kat!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar